Solar Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odd problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Flammarion
Admin
Flammarion

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Odd problem Empty
PostSubject: Odd problem   Odd problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 2:42 pm

Okay so I got a GeForce 8800 GT a few weeks ago, finally tried to play MB again and my FPS was stuck around 20-40. Anyone got any ideas as to fix.
Back to top Go down
Fire^Stone

Fire^Stone

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Odd problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd problem   Odd problem Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 4:44 pm

Everyone usually says to updating the drivers, lol I did that once and the damn thing screwed up bad and had to use system restore, anyway you could give updating drivers a go.

Or I find that graphics card can have features that when running too high will lower fps. You could check anti-aliasing level if it's extremely high, lower it a bit to see if it helps.
Back to top Go down
Flammarion
Admin
Flammarion

Number of posts : 189
Registration date : 2007-05-01

Odd problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd problem   Odd problem Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2007 12:59 am

My old card (7900 GT) ran it perfectly on all high, thats the odd part.
Back to top Go down
dannyboy233

dannyboy233

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Odd problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd problem   Odd problem Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 12:37 pm

Using dynamic glow with the 8X00 series of cards (and the ATi 2900XT's as well, I think) results in very low FPS, known problem. 8800GTS here, FPS is fine with dynamic glow disabled, with it enabled I get around 10fps. And yeah, make sure you have the latest graphics drivers etc. Make sure you've got vsync disabled as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Odd problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Odd problem   Odd problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Odd problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar Entity :: JKA Division-
Jump to: