Solar Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metaguardian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-12

STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Empty
PostSubject: STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian   STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 1:02 pm

My masterpiece is out! And it features some SE's! Very Happy

http://files.filefront.com/Star+Wars+++Full+Authentiszip/;8342214;;/fileinfo.html

The movie has a map trailer, the actual movie, and extended credits. The zip file also has a read-me, and five screenshots form the movie for you to enjoy. I hope you like the movie!

Also, my next movie project is a Build 19 Moviebattles Frag Video. If you have any demos of "killing sprees" (with guns or sabers), "air snipes/blobs/bludgeons/primary shots/secondary shots, and so on" or any other kinds of awesome kills, please send them to metaguardian@yahoo.com.au . Also please try and limit them to one round in length at the most (for each demo), so that I don't have to wait ages to render it. :wink:

Enjoy the movie!
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian   STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:04 pm

Metaguardian wrote:

The movie has the actual movie

vry reassuring
Back to top Go down
Metaguardian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-12

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian   STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 8:52 am

I didn't say it like that.... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian   STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2007 10:01 am

btw meta.. i just looked at the b18 movie... and it was a lot better Razz

also i could've done better titles if i had the time... it's just i couldnt be fucked and had other shit to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian   STAR WARS:  FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STAR WARS: FULL AUTHENTIC MOVIEBATTLES by Metaguardian
Page 1 of 1