Solar Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EagleEye

EagleEye

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-04-29

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 9:58 am

Started to play Halo again - Aftershocker is clanless as far as i know so we can recruit him and me and him can run the halo div.

Cool
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 1:26 pm

U could give it ago and see how it works out.
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 3:01 pm

on this note, i would like to question the clan's infrastructure. would flam be the overruling CL, for all divs? or would he be in charge just of the JKA div.? i say this cuz he (as far as i know) does not have much experience with halo, if any at all.
Back to top Go down
Fire^Stone

Fire^Stone

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-02

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:11 pm

Isn't a bad game, that much I'll say.

But isn't there lots of haxs for halo?
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Not so good spy!

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 4:34 am

EagleEye wrote:
on this note, i would like to question the clan's infrastructure. would flam be the overruling CL, for all divs? or would he be in charge just of the JKA div.? i say this cuz he (as far as i know) does not have much experience with halo, if any at all.

You need someone to go to when pondering a new division; SE doesn't really have that person. To be honest, SE's infrastructure doesn't have the sort of strength necessary to run multiple divisions. I suggest starting a new team. Last time I checked, though, there was about 10 active aus halo players?
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 12:59 pm

heh, well like we say.. we can have a try at it. and make a new team for what it's worth (which we may well try if the SE div. doesnt work out).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halo anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo anyone?   Halo anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar Entity :: Game Suggestions-
Jump to: