Solar Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer

Go down 
+3
cazza
Rhuidan
Metaguardian
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Metaguardian

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-12

Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Empty
PostSubject: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 9:57 am

After a month of hard work I have finished the trailer and now all speed ahead for the movie!

You can download the trailer here:

http://files.filefront.com/Metas+FA+Trailerzip/;8091974;;/fileinfo.html

And it will be on jk2files within the next two days.

Also if you have any B19 FA demos of battle scenes or you making super frags or ownage kills in FA mode please send them to me at metaguardian@yahoo.com.au or XFIRE me them at metaguardian1. Thankyou.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 10:36 am

Looks good! I didn't know on Coruscant you got those robot walker things lol
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 11:11 am

♥ it, but it's a bit to short. how did u get that vehicle mec thing
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:22 pm

it's just a trailer cazza, lol. he got the vehicle thing (assuming this is coruscantuc we're talking about) from the imp team in FA mode.
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm

ok, I haven't looks at it FA thats all
Back to top Go down
Metaguardian

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:23 pm

The mechs play like a combination between AT-ST (the prison vehicle for imperials) and a droiddeka, and is playable on Coruscant UC FA. The only FA server in the world that gets people frequently is the one run by CoR (Full Authentic 24/7) and if you can mind the American ping it makes for some great gaming.
Back to top Go down
Fire^Stone

Fire^Stone

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 4:48 pm

No shadows meta, everything else was great though. nice little movie thing there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metaguardian

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:08 am

My computer refused to even load up demos of Jedi Temple with anti-alias/aristopic filtering on, HD settings, and a screen resize for better capture, so I'm not sure if it could have handled projected shadows, but I'll try it out for the actual movie if it works.
Back to top Go down
kenji
Captain Caveman

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:21 am

I made mbt00 on a 0.7GHz CPU with a 64Mb x600 video card
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:19 pm

Did you do any ingame filming on that or did you just compile the clips people sent you on it? Shocked
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 12:34 pm

most likely made it himself
Back to top Go down
Fire^Stone

Fire^Stone

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:39 pm

It looks like the graphic settings are all the same, so I'm guessing he did ingame filming.
Back to top Go down
Destiny
Not so good spy!

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-04-30

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 5:15 pm

uh... the clips are demos which are from in game footage. you're talking about the same thing.
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 6:27 pm

omg! I checked some of the new maps in FA and they were omg! soooooo well done. does anyone know if the any of old maps have changed fa? And we should really do Fa some time maybe in a scrim or something like that FA scriming, what do u think
Back to top Go down
EagleEye

EagleEye

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:59 am

FA = best gametype imo, most of u would already know my opinion neway tho Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:43 am

some of the new maps have the best fa, they have everything new or changed models,new sound,moded weapons everything = cool
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:35 am

I just wanna try out the robot walker! Looked cool.
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 7:15 am

make your own server on that map in Fa and go imps then
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 3:03 am

Well I was hoping to go against people in the mini walker of doom. Razz
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 9:07 am

did u try to find one?
Back to top Go down
Metaguardian

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 11:01 am

The top Full Authentic server in the world is run by my clan (including me). It is called Full Authentic 24/7 and is no. 7 in the world. It is populated by Americans especially during the day, and I like to go there a lot. Nothing like playing Arena FA (droids vs Jedi) with 24 people, like a massive movie battle (hence the pun).

Also the entire filming was done by me, except for 1 demo I received. In the movie the entire filming will have been done by me, unless people send me in good demos.

Lastly, in my view FA mode is as fun as Open mode, and I can't understand why people limit themselves to playing Open mode only when FA has so much to do. There are so many weapons changes, gameplay differences, especially as B19 focused on FA changes a lot. I hope you guys go and play it.
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 am

I can't stand playing with high pings. And my ping is bad enough on ipgn, I get 150 on it Sad
Back to top Go down
Fire^Stone

Fire^Stone

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 am

Is that the best ping you get? Whats your connection? (out of curiosity)
Back to top Go down
cazza

cazza

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 10:54 am

Rhuidan wrote:
I can't stand playing with high pings. And my ping is bad enough on ipgn, I get 150 on it Sad
omg! that totally suckz for you
Back to top Go down
Rhuidan

Rhuidan

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 9:23 am

256k, coupled with a wireless connection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer   Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metaguardian's FA Movie Trailer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next