Solar Entity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solar Entity

Online Gaming At its best

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A farewell to all..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZephYR

ZephYR

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2007-04-28

A farewell to all.. Empty
PostSubject: A farewell to all..   A farewell to all.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 1:10 pm

Well the time has come where i must move on from this community and this game. b19 ruined gameplay for me and the actual attitude of the players and community itself appauls me, with these to things in consideration as well as the fact that my life is heading in a very different direction, i have uninstalled JKA and removed the whole community from my xfire and msn. i meet some truelly nice people in this community, im not going to be naming names tho and im sorry that it has come to this.
I know ive said before that i would leave or was in consderation of it, but this time im afraid i have done it and there is no return for me.

With this being said i am removing myself for JCL position in SE and indeed from the clan itself. it is up to those left in the clan if you wish to end it, or replace me.

I just want to say a massive thank you for those who i considered good friends and for all the fun times that i have had. Maybe one day i shall bump into some of you in other games. Until then i bid u all goodbye and good luck in your lives, i will miss some of you, others very happy to see the backs of.

kkthnxbye <3
ZeFFi

Please keep the hitlers coming
Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler Hitler
Back to top Go down

A farewell to all..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Solar Entity :: General-
Jump to: